• UV-C laboratory test confirms 90% microbes killed after 10 minutes – 99.9% after 24 hours
• Saves money on ice machine maintenance
• Works continuously to keep ice machines clean
• Effective against mold, bacteria & viruses
• Reduces health risks from dirty ice
• Cleaner, clearer ice
FeaturesLifetime Warranty = All Parts Except Lamps
• UV fits in all types of ice machines
• 3 & 4 lamp systems available
• 32″ lamp systems available
• 2-Year water-resistant germicidal UV-C lamp
• Shatter-resistant Teflon® lamp coating
• Lifetime warranty on all parts except lamp
• 110-277 VAC electronic power supply
• Movable mounting bracket and shield
• Multi-lamp configurations for large systems
WHAT ICE UV DOES
Save Money by Reducing Maintenance Costs
In the past, frequent applications of cleansers and chemicals were required to keep the inside of ice machines sanitary. This process is costly and time consuming.
Safe, Easy, Cost-Effective
With the Ice UV germicidal ultraviolet light system, ice machine maintenance has become easier, safer, and more cost-effective. Ultraviolet light kills mold and other microbes before they become established reducing the need for machine maintenance.
HOW ICE UV WORKS
Germ-Killing Power of UV-C Light
For over a century scientists have known about the germ-killing properties of UV-C light. Because this frequency of light is filtered out by the Earth’s atmosphere microorganisms have no defense against it. It works by scrambling their DNA which prevents them from reproducing.
UV-C light works by penetrating the cell walls of microorganisms and scrambling their DNA. This prevents them from reproducing.